Shadz Vtis

Shadz-VTIs

• 4 weeks later...

haa i remember when i had to crab over anything that was bigger than a 50p height lol! looking gd but if u fancy selling the wheels back to me :P to make it more sensible let me know but they might be to aggresive for my 89 accord..

nikh custom exhaust from mij performance but i DONT recommend them lol bunch of cowboys dont know what they are doing!!!!

choudary bro if i sell you my wheels ill have no wheels then lol ill let you know bro .. but not at the moment just bought new tires for them and loving them :-)

I completely agree, I asked them to refurb my standard RB26DETT turbos so I could sell them on Skyline owners.. Those f*ckers fleeced me. Only found out because my mate worked there and got told not to say anything or else he'd get fired. He got fired for not agreeing with things!

I know someone who wanted a straight through pipe went there and it was like -√^--- from the Mani, didn't even follow the original layout!

I used to live in Walsall BTW Lol