My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

• 2 weeks later...

well i finally got rnd to doing the headlight mod! so here it is, took most of my day up doing this mod but was kinda worth it in the end :D

DSCF0963.jpg

DSCF0964.jpg

DSCF0965.jpg

DSCF0966.jpg

changed my front repeater bulb to silver ones :)

DSCF0967.jpg

DSCF0968.jpg

my mum gave me a weird look when i took the chicken out the oven and put my headlight in instead :lol:

DSCF0969.jpg

DSCF0970.jpg

DSCF0971.jpg

the finished product after many hours..

DSCF0972.jpg

DSCF0973.jpg

DSCF0974.jpg

DSCF0975.jpg

left the orange tints in because i wanted to keep some colour on the front of the car

and then my worst fear came true tonight some condensation in both lights :( but i hope its just tonight as my roof and bonnet were condensated aswell as it was really warm today :) we shall soon see if i need to take them apart again,,, hope now :evil:

Looking good Craig! Yeah, the orange is probably a good idea on a silver car, could all look a bit blank if you know what I mean.

Shame about the condensation, its what puts me off doing mine.

My mates MB6 looks like it has mould growing inside due to I presume condensation build up.

thanks guys for all the comments! it seems that i went out too early to show my mates my new mod :lol: and it hadnt properly sealed and that why it steamed up but nopw its fully sealed and it was roasting today and that dried up the condesation hopefully for good, i gave the car a wash with power washer at the garage and no water or nothing got in :D

and yes the chicken was very tasty :) she made sure i put it back in :lol: