My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

well all was going well today, fixed the exhaust blow and found that the power steering belt had come off so popped that back on and tightened it back up, was just away to get on to the brakes I thought id check the oil since it has a little leak and it was on the minimum so topped it up a bit and started it up and yup it wasn't the exhaust that was rattling, sounds like the engine, the crankshaft seal leak must of got a lot worse and I have ran it on too little oil (you guys know Hondas hate that) and to top it off the power steering belt came flying off again, so looks like this is the end of the road :( ill upload a video in a bit.

I know its a shame but it was getting to that point where repairing was more costly than the car was worth, I was planning on using it till the MOT this august and see if it got through that but oh well on wards and upwards!

http://s1063.photobucket.com/user/fyfie5/media/VID00019_zpsuso1k1zg.mp4.html?sort=3&o=0

I know proper annoying but if anyone wants anything from it just give me a shout, will be breaking it. Will just have to use the family car until I get a new one or until my Nissan is back on the road