My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

Hey Fifie. My exhaust was rattling like fook, played with mounts which calmed it a bit but still there, the exhaust looked fine, wasn't blowing - got slowly worse - turned out to be a loose baffle. Did my head in that rattle!!

Second time I've seen that headlight mod (without the tint), and it looks mint! :D

Hey Fifie. My exhaust was rattling like fook, played with mounts which calmed it a bit but still there, the exhaust looked fine, wasn't blowing - got slowly worse - turned out to be a loose baffle. Did my head in that rattle!!

Second time I've seen that headlight mod (without the tint), and it looks mint! :D

cheers for that :) im starting to think the baffles in the mid silencer or cat have gone so after i get my new manifold and de cat im going to rule that out,

just ordered some deer whistlers to mount to my car as up in scotland where i live there are a lot of deer that fearlessly run across the roads :lol:

my friend hit a deer last week in his ibiza, not nice..

these contraptions mount to your front bumper and when u travel over 35mph they whistle a really high pitch noise and stop the deer in their tracks ;)

just ordered some deer whistlers to mount to my car as up in scotland where i live there are a lot of deer that fearlessly run across the roads :lol:

these contraptions mount to your front bumper and when u travel over 35mph they whistle a really high pitch noise and stop the deer in their tracks ;)

Do they do them for bikes? That work at a lower speed obviously ;)

nope dont think so just had a search.

how are you always cycling in to deer on your bike? :lol:;)

Never but i've had a few near misses on some night rides [smash.gif]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Hahaha i can imagine trying to explain that one to your pals... just rode into a deer last night on my bike ride :lol::lol::lol:

It's not me running into the deer, it's them running into me! [smash.gif]

haha suppose ive never had that problem and i love night rides :D

Never knew they existed! Very clever 8-)