My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

There is probably a circlip behind the window winder arm. Push the door card back as much as you can and see if you can spot it, it's the usual way of fixing them. Pop it off the spline with a small screwdriver and the winder arm should slide free.

With the torx bolts can you get at the heads with mole grips or use bolt extractors? otherwise maybe just drill them out.

right thats the rear seats sorted all fully clipped in thanks to naz's knowledge cheers mate :D

ended up swapping the whole metal shelf bit that the rear speakers fit in to from the mb6 from the scrappy, got some extra speakers now aswell.

now the only thing left to do it the rear door cards which i probably wont bother as its too much effort cutting the hole for the windy arm and too much effort making them electric :lol:

Is there any other difference other than the material? I was thinking you could possibly transfer it over somehow?

That is possible but he would have to take the door card off to do it :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ugh i was thinking that but if i have to take it off then i would just drill the hole :lol::evil:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Take it off man finish your interior, it will only bug you otherwise

Soon as you get that split pin thingy off the winder and it just pops off you will wonder why you did not do it earlier

You can line the two door cards up draw your circle cut it out bobs your uncle

dont worry if its not perfectly round the window winder will hide it (long as its not too big of course) :lol::lol:

it really is bugging me :lol:

i will get round to doing it eventually in a week or so

i also will be undersealing the bottom of the car in preparation for winter :)

Good shout, I think I'll steal that idea and see about getting the underseal done on mine when it goes for a service, my brother is going to love me! :lol: