My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

Fogs are not really salvageable mate as you need to replace the lens housings and you'll find another set easier than the housings. :(

I'd just get some aftermarket ones if I were you. :idea:

ah i thought they looked a bit battered :( they just fit for the bin then?

ill have a look on ebay for some aftermarket ones :)

ill keep looking for some other fogs then but at the moment im trying to get in to winter mode as we have 2" of snow in the north east of scotland!! :shock:

just bought some under seal to do underneath the car as ive already done the arches and cant wait to fit my mani and decat going to do a before and after sound to see the difference 8-)

just got my manifold in the post and its so shiny! but a few things i need to know before i even start installing it with my de cat. it doesnt come with any bolts i presume i can use the bolts from the previous one to attatch it to the head? and what about the 02 sensors it has 2 holes for them and ive heard they are hard to take out without breaking? will i need brand new gaskets? im new to all this so any help would be appreciated thanks :)

will upload pics soon!

ok ive manage to source gaskets for the manifold on ebay and that i need studs that have thread at each end to join the manifold together, but not sure what size i need :? still no idea about how to remove o2 sensors..