My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

it really is bugging me :lol:

i will get round to doing it eventually in a week or so

i also will be undersealing the bottom of the car in preparation for winter :)

Good shout, I think I'll steal that idea and see about getting the underseal done on mine when it goes for a service, my brother is going to love me! :lol:

yep go for it! ive only done the arches and it was fairly easy. :lol: will your brother do that for you?

Good shout, I think I'll steal that idea and see about getting the underseal done on mine when it goes for a service, my brother is going to love me! :lol:

yep go for it! ive only done the arches and it was fairly easy. :lol: will your brother do that for you?

Should do! He did the full underside of my old EK4 a few years back! Noodels pointed out a bit near the front that could use some attention and then sealing so may as well do a proper job of it! [smash.gif]

Should do! He did the full underside of my old EK4 a few years back! Noodels pointed out a bit near the front that could use some attention and then sealing so may as well do a proper job of it! [smash.gif]

haha yes :lol::idea: could always get some tartan paint with that ? :o

dude, your car looks sweet, love the wheels and love the stance. im thinking of getting some new wheels soon but not sure on what size will fit with minimal mods, was thinking of some rota v's is 15" but unsure on 7j or 8j and they only come as et30. do you get any scrubbing, how low do you think your car sits as ive also got some 60mm springs to go on. looking at yours id say the 8j will be to wide but trying to get an idea, also will be running 195/50/15 if i can get away with it. what do you think.

dude, your car looks sweet, love the wheels and love the stance. im thinking of getting some new wheels soon but not sure on what size will fit with minimal mods, was thinking of some rota v's is 15" but unsure on 7j or 8j and they only come as et30. do you get any scrubbing, how low do you think your car sits as ive also got some 60mm springs to go on. looking at yours id say the 8j will be to wide but trying to get an idea, also will be running 195/50/15 if i can get away with it. what do you think.

cheers man! 15"s are a great size mine are 15"s 7J with et30 and slammed id say 60-80mm got a lot of scrubbing on the rear but its stopped now as its worn away a bit of the tyre :lol: 195/50/15 would be perfect stretch on 7J but i recon you could get away with 8J but with 205's and the 60mm springs :) you got a project thread?

:?::?::?::?::?

cheers man! 15"s are a great size mine are 15"s 7J with et30 and slammed id say 60-80mm got a lot of scrubbing on the rear but its stopped now as its worn away a bit of the tyre :lol: 195/50/15 would be perfect stretch on 7J but i recon you could get away with 8J but with 205's and the 60mm springs :) you got a project thread?

yeah i have dude, its called "my white mb2 project" its on first page but its nowt special. ive never got enough cash to get stuff done but thinking of gettin wheels on finance. lol

8-)

I don't see why not!

I don't see why not! 8-)