My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

cheers guys for all the comments, they are really appreciated [smitten.gif]

i got the smaller rear seat brackets just havent changed them over but i did change over the front door cards and its looking mint!

one question though.. what about the rear door cards, will i have to cut a hole for the handles to wind up and down the windows?

Yep, or get some leccy windows. :)

cool thanks, think ill just be cutting some holes, getting electirc windows in the back would probably be more effort than its worth for me

I take it you've never had rear electric windows then ;)

Awesome being able to open all of them, then going for a blast ;)

He still can, just has to be a gymnast to do it without getting out of the drivers seat, whereas we can be lazy :lol:

nope never had rear electric windows! i can imagine it would make the sound even more 8-)

yeh could probably reach back and wind them down but probably not while driving :lol:

Do it, change them to electric. It can't be that hard ;)

did it today! wound down the rears as its roasting today and went for a blast it was awesome

but how much of an electrical noob i am still puts me off trying to make it electric, think anyone has done it before?

today has been a massive fail for me :(

tried to remove rear door cards but couldnt get it past/over the stupid wind up thing for the window so still havent changed the rears

AND the rear seats still arent fixed in fully as i tried to change the rear bracket but they are on so tight andi ended up stripping the torx bolts :(

think im going back to the scrappy to get the whole metal shelf bit that houses the speakers etc and just change all that unless someone has any other ideas?

also how to get the rear door cards off? :evil: