My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

You shouldn't need studs, unless you snap them of course. :?

Just undo the o2 sensor, 17mm iirc. Use plenty of wd40 and all should be fine. :)

thanks for replying nick, ill start soaking the 02 sensor in wd40 then by the time my gaskets come it should be ok :)

think i might order some studs just for peace of mind just in case!

You shouldn't need studs, unless you snap them of course. :?

Just undo the o2 sensor, 17mm iirc. Use plenty of wd40 and all should be fine. :)

thanks for replying nick, ill start soaking the 02 sensor in wd40 then by the time my gaskets come it should be ok :)

think i might order some studs just for peace of mind just in case!

As said above iv'e not had a stud snap on me. the worst iv'e had happen is the whole stud coming out with the nut still on. But yeh ,soak them and the lambda sensor and pull on it quick/snap with the spanner once seated correctly. pulling slowley when not seated properly it will soon round. so id advise wire brushing too.

Nice!! Fare play tae yi!

I could easy sell yi a complete mb6!! For an conversion!

cheers! how i would like an mb6! and could be keen for a meet sometime even though im putting my winter wheels on soon.

got nearly all my gaskets etc for installing the manifold, there is only one thing that im worried about is the o2 sensor underneath the car. It is connected to the cat but the hole for it is on my new manifold not the de cat :o:? do you think it will stretch in to that hole? or what can i do to make it fit?