My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

Smurftastic. :D

:lol::lol:

It does look good mate. top job 8-)

thanks dude! :)

Blue steelies look cool mate! Something different! You'll love the decat when it's on if it's already making you grin like an idiot with just the mani! 8-)

yeah i was wanting them to stand out and its only a bit of fun for winter. Installing the new decat tomorrow as it came today in the post today! mega excited! ecstatic.gif1

Sweet, bring on the noise! [smash.gif]:lol:8-)

yep decat is on! but has not lived up to all the popping and banging :( it is a lot louder and deeper noise with a bit of burbling but nothing insane, could this be because i have the standard mid box? so i have s/s manifold, decat, standard mid pipe and box, then cobra back box... hmm i really want those bangs!! :lol:

loose the standard mid section mate ;) .... any mid section for eg ej ek coupes saloons and hatches fit they all stop just before rear lower arm so finding and matching up a stainless one shouldnt be a problem..... my apexi was from an ek and the spoon im using now was from an eg saloon........ :D

loose the standard mid section mate ;) .... any mid section for eg ej ek coupes saloons and hatches fit they all stop just before rear lower arm so finding and matching up a stainless one shouldnt be a problem..... my apexi was from an ek and the spoon im using now was from an eg saloon........ :D

sweet!! thanks for the info :) thats what will be next on the list i think, easy enough to fit at home by myself? im going straight on to ebay to have a look! :lol:

pm'd bud the easiest way to fit is take the 2 bolts from the decat(manifold end) and drop the lot and the and fittng is just a reverse(so you will refit the mid pipe and decat as 1 piece then when back in place just bolt up the back box..... should take no longer than 45mins