Silver slug 28/2/13 skip to pg 10!

VTISmichael

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could put it on my current tissue box collection or on back window hmmm think I will decided the day before lol

Rubbed the lip down and its not cleared it completely but u would have to really search for it to notice it :)

Also keeps rubbing the inner bit on the front, might have to remove that but I think I've if I underseal the arch it will be fine ?

Well I went to the london ace cafe hot rod meet in the car yesterday, had 2 mates too and only a tiny bit of scrbbing on the back, managed to spot another vtis across the road amazingly but the dark asian bloke disappered before I could go over, was quite standard tho.

On an angry note some bloody chav kid stole the dice valve cap off the rear wheel! Can't wait to move and get away from this s**tty estate I live next too.

I'm getting ideas of building a supercharger kit...

Well I went to the london ace cafe hot rod meet in the car yesterday, had 2 mates too and only a tiny bit of scrbbing on the back, managed to spot another vtis across the road amazingly but the dark asian bloke disappered before I could go over, was quite standard tho.

On an angry note some bloody chav kid stole the dice valve cap off the rear wheel! Can't wait to move and get away from this s**tty estate I live next too.

I think a charger would suit the M very nicely! Should add plenty of torque as the power is already good! Needs pull though!

You'll be looking at a lot of £££ though!

On an angry note some bloody chav kid stole the dice valve cap off the rear wheel! Can't wait to move and get away from this poos estate I live next too.

Go for it. :D

It probably has been done (just did a little google search and didnt find a pick of one :D) but heres my rough list of things:

blox inlet mani

blox 70mm throttle body

255lt fuel pump

supercharger (ive seen the first gen mini cooper s goin for gd money)

intercooler + piping

modified cnc machined adapter plate

crank pulley

ecu (maybe hondata or something as gd)

aircon removal

dyno day to remap

to be honest i dont know the dimensions of the supercharger and if it would fit but i think the removal of the aircon rad would free up room up front or i could just mount it on the rocker cover and have sticking out of the bonnet with a nice anodised pulley spinning away! :D

just found this on the mb6 ecu, looks like fitting a P72 from an dc2 integra would be the best possible tuning option but it needs quite a bit of adapting:

http://cars.homenetcs.co.uk/honda-civic ... ns-ecu.htm

it would need remapping from the get go to even run the engine let alone the supercharge but im sure u can do it all at once and the hondata box seems quite cheap and very tunable.