Silver slug 28/2/13 skip to pg 10!

VTISmichael

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i showed my missus that sticker and she smiled and said no way! lol gonna put it on before the show tho :D

sticks so far :)

IMG00070-20120422-1219.jpg

oh washed the car with great frustration! i got told off becuase i was filling a bucket with a hose, it doesnt make any differance if its from the hose or tap and after reading some arguments on forums you can pay someone to come to your house and use your water to wash your car but you cant do it yourself! grr

very small update, its been scraping alot mostly on speed humps and rubbing on the inner plastic on the drivers side front arch over dips and sometimes on full lock and... :( was going into a tightish space in a tesco car park and i just clipped the stupid corner of a curb on the rear wheel, rubbed about an inch on the lip :( i think a little tlc and u work notice it i hope!

Going to go over the whole car at the weekend if i can and check everythings tight and i think the camber on the rear passenger is a little bit more negative than the right..

I can't take a before and after pic as my bb cam is rubbish but tbh I was lucky it only just touched! Bit of wet and dry emory and scotchbright will clean it fine :)

Only 2 weeke till japfest!!!