Silver slug 28/2/13 skip to pg 10!

VTISmichael

that is a gd idea but could the wd40 disolve the lacquer on the paint when it comes off ?

Find out in the morning :o;)

Should be ok I would think, as it can be used as an antistatic dressing, and even says so on the tins. Dont quote me on it though.

You should get some wheel sealant, I have a tub of Poorboys Wheel Sealant which is great. Keeping it to give my new wheels a few coats when I get them, before putting them on the car.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the car at japfest, washed up pretty good i think, had a go at racing a ev6 that was spitting flames at half 6 this morning lol seemed that quite a few ppl liked it which is nice, met up at the car park as planned but after some us took the wrong turning it got a bit muddled up and took 4 hours in the que to get to the gate! The sat nav in its wisdom decided to not go the same way back and took me down all these single lane country roads, escaped any pot holes and had a another race with a prelude and i won! haha also found a garage with 134.9 petrol :shock:

A bit burnt but another good day out :D

DSCN4016.jpg

DSCN4072-1.jpg

DSCN4033-1.jpg

DSCN4028-1.jpg