Silver slug 28/2/13 skip to pg 10!

VTISmichael

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh really grippy but the front feels like its on knife edge, when u hit strange dips and slopes in the road it wants to go to the left or right, its not bad, after i have worn thses tyres out i will get some more stretched tyres and give it more positive camber, cheers guys just got to fit the decat, clean the engine bay and ill be ready for the japfest! :D

adjusted the front coilovers by 5 clicks and the rear by 4 clicks and what a differance, that little adjust and its taken the edge off the back braking hardness lol

also i got followed a black mx5 thats slammed who works near me and a light matt purple civic coupe also slammed on the way out of my work estate, made me excited coz japfest is getting near! oh had a race with the mx5 and starting winning as i got into 4th :D

well the fronts were a gd height but the rears were whey too high, i had them all on hard and it was quite a comfortable ride but after you got upto speed they were quite bounce over dips, the rear was the worst tho, its totally worth saving a little more and getting a gd set of coilovers with adjustment ;)