Silver slug 28/2/13 skip to pg 10!

VTISmichael

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol cheers guys, oh and the front shocks keep bottoming out on the bushs, well thats what it feels like so with the crap roads we have its at its limit for being practical :o

Wish i got to see this at Japfest, my 4 year old had other plans so was only there for an hour. I think this looks superb the wheels and the ride height are perfect. Not that i could ever afford it but how much did it cost to have this setup, hope you don't mind me asking. Keep up the good work mate top job :D

Bits i used were:

meister R coilovers for EJ2 £500

XXR wheels with the tyres £550

Rear camber arms new £65

Front camber DC2 arms used £40

Rear control arms used £90

Arches rolled at Emporer £60 :D

I will get more stretched tyres soon and i think i will have to ditch the plastic but raising it 20/25mm maybe this week will solve the pothole maddness ride!!

I best get saving some pennies or top up the old credit card :D always been a Big fan of deep dish wheels and so good to see them being used on MB's, one day i might get some on my MC ,fingers crossed :lol:

right small update, raised the front up 15 mm and rear by 10mm, was a right pain becuase those coilover rings are so stiff to turn, its like manual steering, a work out lol

alos softened the coilovers up a bit and the ride is gooood, front tyres are looking thin already, think im going to get some cheap tyres and they might last longer being a harder compound...

actually i havent said anything yet, she might have spotted or not but at this point i wont say anything lol The ride is much better now, doesnt sound like everytime i near miss a pothole the wheel is coming off!

i have to commend everyone that he miester R's are really good coilovers, been thinking of ditching the supercharger idea for a while, its gonna be alot of work and theres hardly no kits out there that a reasonable price. so looking atr cams and ecu chip, ordering a 255ltr fuel pump and a regulater this week :D