Silver slug 28/2/13 skip to pg 10!

VTISmichael

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes indeed :D i have one of these and its nice if you really are gentle with the pedal..if you aint all hell breaks loose. dont be fooled by the lovely tone at 1st... give it a couple of week's or so..

when its all coked up inside it gradually gets a bit louder. but over you cant go wrong for the money. mine just about clears the ARB bracket. watch your lip.. it will burn it if it ain't sitting right.

do you have an adjustable de-cat?

I hate it when other people get the car that dirty but it doesn't bother me if I do it myself :lol:

Hopefully you'll get a nice shiney new exhaust sorted dude :D

if i ware you dude i would keep the oe exhaust and weld a pipe in to replace the back box ... when the exhaust was broke on my vti-s before the backbox the sound was awsome better than the monggose i had on .. you could get a pipe welded in for pennies

if i ware you dude i would keep the oe exhaust and weld a pipe in to replace the back box ... when the exhaust was broke on my vti-s before the backbox the sound was awsome better than the monggose i had on .. you could get a pipe welded in for pennies

Well its not pennies anymore, id have to use powerflow and they wanted £140 just to fit a new S bend and considering i got the the whole cat-back system for £170 i think i have done nicely.

I havent got a oem system, the last onwer put a mild steel jobby on, apprantly from hong kong and it didnt sound of anything and was rotting.

yes indeed :D i have one of these and its nice if you really are gentle with the pedal..if you aint all hell breaks loose. dont be fooled by the lovely tone at 1st... give it a couple of week's or so..

when its all coked up inside it gradually gets a bit louder. but over you cant go wrong for the money. mine just about clears the ARB bracket. watch your lip.. it will burn it if it ain't sitting right.

do you have an adjustable de-cat?

i have a de-cat that is going on too, this is another reason why im going to a powerflow dealer, they can chop/mod it to fit perfect :)

SHINY! :mrgreen:

DSCN4093.jpg

DSCN4094.jpg

DSCN4095.jpg

DSCN4097.jpg