Silver slug 28/2/13 skip to pg 10!

VTISmichael

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i like to keep adding stuff and not leave it for ages, right found this fuel pump on amazon for a gd price http://www.amazon.co.uk/Uprated-255LPH- ... B005V1YHI4

also this fuel regulator on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-HONDA-CIV ... 5635a96a09

also seen a thread on hondacivicforum about using 1996 spec ITR type r camshafts, dont know how much they are but can imagine they are not cheap!!

If you're doing cams you should look at springs, retainers and valves too if you plan to do it properly! I think an intake would be needed too!

yeh it seems to be getting pricey now hmm will think on it. Went to lunch but before i moticed the passenger side was abit half an inch higher! dont why thats happened so going to have to adjust it at the weekend, if i got time im gonna do my manifold on sunday but in all the drive home today was great 8-)

oh and my xenon supreme white headlight bulbs cam with white fog bulbs and side light bulbs :)

ordered tyes too, mohawk 4 x 185/50 r16's for £35 each brand new WACK11111

yeh my boss's son drives a drift 350z with 19" wheels, nuts, took the front wheels off and the metal is sticking out the tyre on the inside on both! WACK11111

So got my standard wheels on this week while i get them changed, looks a bit ghey at the mo tho! also replaced my headlight/side lights and fog bulbs, the fogs were a bit of a mystery to work out but after i opened them up they were completely full of white cast corrosion but got them done. Hopefully with the new stretched tyre i can use my old front camber arms coz those used dc2 ones keep coming loose :?