bucket seats

strictlyboost

my build has run into thousands, started with the turbo kit from the states for £2000 which had a turbo, intercooler, pipes, injectors and a greddy piggy back, but i got bored quickly and wanted more power dont know how much ive spent since then, dont want to know i suppose. so then i changed the block to a darton sleaved block and added pistons, rods, bigger injectors, fuel rail, fuel pump,map sensor, msd multi spark discharger with external coil, throttle body, inlet manifold, small fluidine rad which i sold and then did away with the air con and put a full size fluidine rad instead, stage3 three clutch and then a stage 4 clutch. did away with the oem ecu and im using a aem stand alone ecu, has a greddy boost controller, straight thru 3" diameter exhaust with no silencers or cat, kaaz diff. and recently fitted ast coilovers camber and castor adjustment with full wheel alignment and corner weighting. was into abit of drag racing to begin with and was pullin 12 seconds on the strip max speed 107mph but im more into track now hence the suspension set up. ive probably missed stuff out but its ongoing like a drug addiction.

thanks for your intrest and looking :mrgreen:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:shock: Bloody hell! some spec mate. Think the exhaust might be a bit too loud for my ears on a day to day basis!! Must be a peach to drive though, would love to see this at a meet once we get them organised 8-)

• 2 months later...

Hi mate, sorry if this question has already been asked, couldnt find it in a search!! :oops: I take it your front seats are ITR? If so, do they go straight in to an mb6 without messing around with the seat runners?

• 3 years later...

Archived