Mileage!

sheeraz552

just looking through this topic, and it seem's that the aerodeck's are the mile muncher's with quite high mile's on the clock, but driving style wise, quite an easy life....(well not now we own some of them..... [smash.gif][smash.gif][smash.gif] )

Bwahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa :lol:

Mine had an easy 58k, then I brought it :twisted:

Yeah mine had a seriously relaxed 22k over 12 years! Then I've put nearly 14k on her in less than a year :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
just looking through this topic, and it seem's that the aerodeck's are the mile muncher's with quite high mile's on the clock, but driving style wise, quite an easy life....(well not now we own some of them..... [smash.gif][smash.gif][smash.gif] )

so true, saying that i've done 25k+ since buying the deck last year, its more of a monster now that it ever was in its history lol, big 4 inch s/s exhuast n all lol

• 3 weeks later...

Are your cars driven at all? :lol: I think I found a quite low mileage civic compared to age and it has 133k miles (213k km) done. My last workhorse MB3 had 178k miles when I sold it.

I think I'm not driving so much but still I get between 15k - 20k miles every year. :roll:

• 2 weeks later...
my R plate mb6 has 110k. I bought it on 47k nearly 4 years ago

Its nice to have done the majority of the miles on your car so you know its history. I've got a spread sheet of everything which has been done to my civic too!

Edit Moderator,, ;)

My Civic sold a few weeks ago with 36k on the clock, basically had done half it's life worth in a year :lol:

• 3 months later...

1999 VTIS on 89000 miles, not to bad for 13 and a half year old car.

my last mbs that i am about to sell has 83000 on the clock, had 55000 when i bought it 4 years ago.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Dave unpinned this topic