Cicic5 Merchandise

Mr Brown

Im a new memebr and not sure of my way around website. My car is standard (at the moment) that will soon change now i am a member im sure.

First thing i want to know is do you do a sunscreen style window banner with the civic5 logo on it

im not into graphics ans badges but that one is a must.

Im a new memebr and not sure of my way around website. My car is standard (at the moment) that will soon change now i am a member im sure.

First thing i want to know is do you do a sunscreen style window banner with the civic5 logo on it

im not into graphics ans badges but that one is a must.

hi mr brown we have a few left have a look in genral chat at civic 5 big stickers info in there :D:D

thanks for link ect guys much appreciated :D . I have already began the tranformation since the post i have Nicer Rims and have put smoked side repeaters on and have left a post as regards to where i might find smoked rear lighs and am planning on doing the grill within a week or so.

Amazing how different a few little changes can make a car look

:D:D:D:D:D

Yippee got a pm from the boss i can order my sticker..........

He informs me it is a inside not outside fit so i have to remove rear view mirror to fit yes ???????????