Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

No i know its history the dealer originally bought her from a honda dealership as a pre-reg and sold her to a customer who had her untill he traded her back and i was the next owner she came out the factory with this interior

maybe its because she is the base model and most on here have s,se, sport, vti, vti-s mine has no model at all she is literally a 1.5 vtec2

No i know its history the dealer originally bought her from a honda dealership as a pre-reg and sold her to a customer who had her untill he traded her back and i was the next owner she came out the factory with this interior

maybe its because she is the base model and most on here have s,se, sport, vti, vti-s mine has no model at all she is literally a 1.5 vtec2

Yer that's the same as mine ,coz my Mb3 TRIN2 was ,is the base model :D

Yer that's the same as mine ,coz my Mb3 TRIN2 was ,is the base model :D

Cheers Guv thats answered that

And in my opinion this is one of the better design trims and has inspired me which direction to go with the carpets Et cetera

Decided to do the headlights today in preperation for the bumper which should be on within next couple of weeks as i should have money to pay for it to be sprayed by sunday

Usual thing pics dont do justice blah blah blah

DSC_0834_zpse07e11bc.jpg

DSC_0833_zps7ae2ea95.jpg

DSC_0832_zps349b892a.jpg

Thats all the photos for the min will take some evening ones when the sun goes in and some night ones later when i can turn the lights on

Looking very :twisted:

You seem to have a load of bedroom furniture following you round. :?:lol:

LOL and its not mine either wonder why its following me :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Looks great that stuff!

Aye!! cheers im very happy with it was a good buy indeed