Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

Ah.. had that same pattern in my MB3 seats also, those came much more black when car detailer washed the seats. Took like half an hour to wash all the seats and after that those were almost like new.. although car was driven 170 thousand miles.

Please Explain [smash.gif][smash.gif][smash.gif]

EDITED:

Are you suggesting that my indicator lights stay on as side lights and flash when i indicate

If so no not for me mate :(:(

ya use double filament bulbs like brake bulbs, so dimmer when sidelights and bright as fook when indicating. tis on my list of things to do

Please Explain [smash.gif][smash.gif][smash.gif]

EDITED:

Are you suggesting that my indicator lights stay on as side lights and flash when i indicate

If so no not for me mate :(:(

Yeah that's what I meant! [smash.gif]

Fair enough if you don't fancy it though! :)

As weather was finally nice today got the first coat of primer on my bumper, no pics yet but will get it finshed hopefully by tuesday then pics will follow.

Also spoke to the alloy wheel guy (one of my regular customers i been delivering his food for years now) he says he will do them for £140.00 (repair and respray new colour) told my boss i need some extra hours so fingers

crossed will get cash together and get them done before the fest

As weather was finally nice today got the first coat of primer on my bumper, no pics yet but will get it finshed hopefully by tuesday then pics will follow.

Also spoke to the alloy wheel guy (one of my regular customers i been delivering his food for years now) he says he will do them for £140.00 (repair and respray new colour) told my boss i need some extra hours so fingers

crossed will get cash together and get them done before the fest

Good news mate! be nice to have mint rims again!

And finally remembered to take pics of car with headlights on so you can see the difference in light loss (or lack of as the case is)

right parked up at work not next to any street lights

Dipped Beam

DSC_0837_zpsaa67a035.jpg

Low Beam

DSC_0838_zpsee10af61.jpg

High Beam

DSC_0839_zpsfbcc341e.jpg

As you see the terrible civic M lights have not got any worse than they already were

So WIN WIN WIN [smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif]