Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

Not really, he only charges £20.00 for a wing so im happy with that..

Checked out the new interior light.. Need to add one live atm it switches off and works with the door and sunroof works fine but does not turn on permanent and of course reading lights not powered either

I remembered to cut the plug off the accord, will do some testing first make sure then just cut my 2 Wire plug off and add the Three wire plug instead and everything will work then

Interior Light With Reading Lights

P4050227_zps082f0788.jpg

Only cost me £5.00 for the pair so result..

Off to Ilford in a bit to pick up a drivers side wing from Adam the Civic M breaker guy i got other body panels from (one of my neighbours crunched it and just drove off without saying LOL)

I really like these, Krzys is right Wilksey fitted one a while back, he didn't really elaborate on how to fit it though but I think it all wires straight in, it might be worth popping a bigger fuse in though.

That sucks about the wing, good to know Adam is selling the parts at a good price though, he really needs to be on here.

He did but i don't believe he resolved the issue as far as i can remember, maybe he did but not to worry i know what im doing with this sort of thing it will work as it should when get on it, as i said earlier i did cut the plug off the accord, they are the same plug only difference is ours has two wires and the accord one has three an extra live so it only that wire i have to power up.

I plugged it in to the M's plugs and it did what i said in above post so will be a doddle to sort

• Like 1

He did but i don't believe he resolved the issue as far as i can remember, maybe he did but not to worry i know what im doing with this sort of thing it will work as it should when get on it, as i said earlier i did cut the plug off the accord, they are the same plug only difference is ours has two wires and the accord one has three an extra live so it only that wire i have to power up.

I plugged it in to the M's plugs and it did what i said in above post so will be a doddle to sort

What could possibly go wrong!? :lol:

post-4759-0-60949300-1396769801.jpg

• Like 2

All works fine trust me lol. Should of said u wanted a arm rest I through one out the other month

All works fine trust me lol. Should of said u wanted a arm rest I through one out the other month

So we will be two of a kind with our reading lights LOL..

Threw away !! Shock Horror ha ha never mind mate only paid a pittance for it anyway and its still not fitted 

So we will be two of a kind with our reading lights LOL..

Threw away !! Shock Horror ha ha never mind mate only paid a pittance for it anyway and its still not fitted 

:o

I'm sure it'll be done in good time!

• Like 1