Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

Really like that Mr Boss Hat Man! Goes so well with the other PB parts! I reckon the chrome strip could do with some PB lovin'! 8-)

:lol::lol::lol: It does deserve it and she is gonna get it :lol::lol::lol:

Have made a sign for the postman on my front door so i can order another expensive can of pirates and this time it wont get stolen :evil::evil:

Really like that Mr Boss Hat Man! Goes so well with the other PB parts! I reckon the chrome strip could do with some PB lovin'! 8-)

:lol::lol::lol: It does deserve it and she is gonna get it :lol::lol::lol:

Good man.....what about the car though? :lol:[smash.gif]

rlol.gif1rlol.gif1rlol.gif1rlol.gif1 Now now remember im a good clean christian man (Yeah Right) But Do Behave !!!!

So i took a couple of pics whilst out last night in poverty stricken Charlton as usual with my pics ligthing not the best but you can see they work at night

DSC_0767_zpsdc02f4c4.jpg

DSC_0766_zps098f82e5.jpg

And this one No you can not see the back lights i just like it (well in the flesh it looked good anyway not so in the picture LOL)

DSC_0768_zpsb31c3e15.jpg

That is good, looks like there is no loss in performance from the light there then!

8-)

No sir no loss at all really im so glad i did this [smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

The back end looks much better with the lights black, goes really well with the rest of the black and silver bits. Have you got a front lip to go on?

Yes indeed i have i am getting my replacement bumper sprayed first then its going on 8-)8-)8-)

Very nice [smitten.gif] The rear got that real nice stealth look. Think I will do this on my MB3 eekout.gif1:lol:

Go for it mate im over the moon with thr result

Its preperation time for the japfest [smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

So i followed nights example (for those who have read his build) and went to get raped

i came away with

1) Concentrated Degreaser to go in my pressure sprayer (for engine bay) £6.99

2) Cure Rust (in gel form) £5.49

3) Filler £8.49

4) Assorted wet & dry £5.99

5) Detailing Brushes £2.99

6) Grey Primer £7.49

Total: £37.44

But wednesday will be a good day i have two small dings and two minor rust patches and by the end of wednesday i shall have four primered patches instead now, and by the end of thursday i shall have a grease free

clean engine bay :D:D:D:D