Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

Wow, that looks so much better, finishes the car off nicely, you just need some headlight washers or a couple of grommets to stick in those holes now, sorted. :D:D

I agree with lowering it a little though too. 8-)

Yes i did not get a chance to source the washers but they will be happening soon. Been oggling her all night at work on delivery every time i walk towards her a huge smile filled my boat

Looks amazing! Your m looks complety different now! top work! [smitten.gif]

She does mate a totally different car from the first time i came to yours to collect the naughty ATR spoiler which is where it all began (And the rest is Civc5 History)

nice grill mate :)

Cheers mate i was well chuffed with how it turned out, i was worried it might not work but im well happy with it :D:D:D

Wow... that looks awesome! Good effort mate. Its amazing how a bumper lip makes a huge difference!

happy-cuteness-overload.jpg

It was crying out for me to fit it and the resprayed bumper has made me soooooo happy it was so scruffy it really really let the car down and also it ties the grill and light tints in [smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

She does mate a totally different car from the first time i came to yours to collect the naughty ATR spoiler which is where it all began (And the rest is Civc5 History)

That very true mate! You do a amazing job on her! [smitten.gif]

That very true mate! You do a amazing job on her! [smitten.gif]

AYE!!!!! I do try my best. Eventually she will be A1 when i finish spending a fortune on her 8-)8-)

DSC_0848_zps024668ab.jpg

That's better :D:D:D

It is what i have been itching to see for ages and im well chuffed with how she turned out

More Photo whoare-age to follow soon (when i bother taking them or find somewhere with a nice backdrop round here--Some Hope--)

Wow, that looks so much better, finishes the car off nicely, you just need some headlight washers or a couple of grommets to stick in those holes now, sorted. :D:D

Yes i did not get a chance to source the washers but they will be happening soon. Been oggling her all night at work on delivery every time i walk towards her a huge smile filled my boat

:D I have a pair of washers if you want them, one just needs the little metal clip. I can bring them with me next week. :D

:D I have a pair of washers if you want them, one just needs the little metal clip. I can bring them with me next week. :D

Your a star mate i will have them can nor wait for next week japfest yeah baby :D:D:D:D

Your a star mate i will have them can nor wait for next week japfest yeah baby :D:D:D:D

No worries, I'll pop them in the glove box tomorrow, so I don't forget. :)