Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

LOL yes it has been painted it looked a lot worse than the above before picture (that one was an old picture and it had gone to bare metal eventually) i did the front and back on that side so they looked the same

As i said it was just a quick bodge to tidy it up for the fest but it came out okay unless you look close then you notice but i will be buying some nice new rubber rover ones soon and replacing the lot

I'll admit I hadn't noticed them, which you could say is a good thing because they stuck out like a sore thumb before! 8-)

Thats good to hear mate as they did look really rough before

I would ask tom if he noticed but i did not see him ;);):lol::lol:

I'll admit I hadn't noticed them, which you could say is a good thing because they stuck out like a sore thumb before! 8-)

He didn't notice us full stop, being after using the designated mating call! [smash.gif]:(

He didn't notice us full stop, being after using the designated mating call! [smash.gif]:(

What the

92d1xtjXf8E

Thats a different signal mate thats the get out of here toms on his way and he has that crazed look in his eyes again signal, :lol::lol::lol:

What the

92d1xtjXf8E

Thats a different signal mate thats the get out of here toms on his way and he has that crazed look in his eyes again signal, :lol::lol::lol:

Oh, my bad! :lol: