Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

She's looking beautiful mate! Real nice with all the p/b such a nice colour!

Doing my original wheels black myself... Think ill wait to get decent wheels before going for the p/b!

All looking really good mate well done! :D

Aye cheers mate you got to love the P/B :wink:  painting wheels black (whatever shade) totally transforms the look, im really looking forward to seeing yours in black as well

Glad you like her i think i got the look i was hoping to get way back when i started LOL

Nice bit of Portishead in the 2nd vid. :)

i love portishead not normally my type of music but the bass notes they produce are just awsome

Nice mr brown ,good to see someone else getting the video bug lol

Yes indeed and im going to totally blame you for it as i have to blame somebody. Have already bookmarked a camera holder that i shall be ordering monday LOL

I just got out of the video whoring and your bringing me back into it...  :wink: I would Youtube it too but it's the uploading part which does my head-in! 

Glad i could be of help mate losing the video bug can never be a good thing :wink:  :wink:  im going to bite the bullet for the next one and upload it to utube even if it does take an eternity even with a high speed broadband

i bought an olympus Tough because it is shockproof and waterproof to ten foot so suits my clumsy needs

or does your phone not record videos ?? if it does see if it will fit inbetween headrest and seat and bobs your uncle 8-)  8-)

As the title suggests i have got some replacement bulbs..

This is what i bought

Cree LED Super White 3w T10 501 W5W  side light bulbs     Arrived Tuesday...

P9190054_zps02110783.jpg

Before Fitting

P9190044_zps4ec2567f.jpg

And After

P9190045_zpsfb778e1c.jpg

OH WOW!!!!!!!   Love Them

Wednesday These Turned Up

9-LED P21/5W BAY 15d 1157 Stop/Tail Bulbs

P9190060_zps0372874a.jpg

These in my opinion are pants

In This Picture I Have The LED Bulb Fitted To The Left Of Your Screen (passenger side) And The Standard Bulb Is Still In The One To Your Right 

Tail Lights Only

P9190052_zps1aaf3cff.jpg

But Good News These Arrived Today

1156 BA15S P21W White High Power Cree Q5 7W Reverse Light Bulbs

P9190052_zpsa2f52cd1.jpg

Again The Bulb To The Left Of Your Screen (passenger side) Is The New Led Bulb And The Other Is Standard

These Are Excellent

P9190049_zps8ab2d0c7.jpg

Both Fitted Angled Shot

P9190050_zpscc6a8113.jpg

So all round not dissapointed i have fitted the LED stop/tail bulbs anyway for now but will prob replace with better if i can not find then the originals are going back in. The new ones are more direct and light up only the centre of the lense whereas the originals lit up the whole thing.

But the new side bulbs are orgasmic and i think i need to order two more for the number plate light and those reverse bulbs look so much tidier in the flesh than on these poor photos...