James' Silver low Mb4 build. COTM winner November 2013

jamestopdog

can'r remember what one he had it was big and fast and loaded with toys and an all together enjoyable luxurious experience, but it did not make me want to rush out and get one

My guess is a GS300? 

Stripping the inside out, rear seats, carpet, trim etc. leaving bare minimum.

Long term, boost, wont be over night though as have to do a few bits to the daily as well.

Track weapon!  :twisted:

Yeh. Light weight for the win!

Yes mate! Plus hopefully 180bhp roughly when finished

You taking the door cards out cause I need a couple of front ones?? Not trying to break your car for ya just wondering mate.

Will be leaving front ones in mate but have some vti ones spare anyway if you want them

Track weapon!  :twisted:

Yeah man!

Plans sound good! :)

Nice to have a non daily project, least that way when i take it to someone to assemble all the parts for the engine and its off the road for awhile it wont matter :)

Yea I would like those ones please mate if there in good condition. What's your price and your in easy gridstead arnt you?? Just round the corner from me really.

Yes mate! Plus hopefully 180bhp roughly when finished

Will be leaving front ones in mate but have some vti ones spare anyway if you want them

Yeah man!

Nice to have a non daily project, least that way when i take it to someone to assemble all the parts for the engine and its off the road for awhile it wont matter :)

Best way for a project like you have planned to have something you can use so that if it takes time or goes pair shaped you're not stuck like I am! Luckily I almost don't miss the car for getting to and from work, but I am missing it the little bit I was using it for!  

• Like 1