my ma8 civic (lots of updates)

Guest craigblight

Guest craigblight

It's a shame the vtis lip doesn't fit but it looks well with the vti lip on. :D

it would if i cut it up but that seems a waste of a vti-s lip  :smile:

it would if i cut it up but that seems a waste of a vti-s lip  :smile:

Try it- it's your lip and your car. If you spend time getting it to fit nicely it's not wasted.

The car is looking great at the moment- I really like the Rotas, the lip kit in black, the fly eyes and the flat paint. I think you should possibly put some black paint on the rear drums; they detract from the overall stealthy look of the car.

• Like 2

Guest craigblight

Try it- it's your lip and your car. If you spend time getting it to fit nicely it's not wasted.

The car is looking great at the moment- I really like the Rotas, the lip kit in black, the fly eyes and the flat paint. I think you should possibly put some black paint on the rear drums; they detract from the overall stealthy look of the car.

thinking doing them black and fitting tinted rear lights and tinting side ligths to

x2, just take your time and cut a little bit at a time.

If the vtis lip is the look you really want it's got to worth having a play, I'm sure I've seen one on an MA before, can't think whose it was though.

Guest craigblight

Your MA is looking 8-) now. And what Hickster said, get those calipers and drums resprayed. Or respray / paint them the same colour as your nuts!  :wink:

you dirty b****r lol may do front brakes same color as car 

just looked on civiclife and they have said my car is s**t. owell i love haters

Prob one of those jdm faggots who sits at home and w4nks over a square number plate

• Like 3