my ma8 civic (lots of updates)

Guest craigblight

Guest craigblight
Yes red should look awsome def worth considering. Shame you bent your tow hook you must be gutted :cry::cry:

it ok it only the small ones that honda put on the car. was goin cut them off but they save me hitting my stump :D

• 3 weeks later...

Looking good. :)

You love your detailing :lol: But I think you should kept your wheels white. But like you said they're a b!tch to keep clean!

x2, really love the white on blue look but I wouldn't like to keep them clean either, would probably have to do it every day.

You love your detailing :lol: But I think you should kept your wheels white. But like you said they're a b!tch to keep clean!

x2, really love the white on blue look but I wouldn't like to keep them clean either, would probably have to do it every day.

:lol: I was planning to respray my wheels in white. I should think again... :?

Guest craigblight

some times twice a day as pain down here.

i prefer them in black, i think they look shinier as well due to the colour.

nice gloss black that the paint im goin to use for my roof 2moz

Guest craigblight
What this car started like to where it is now, amazing :D

thanks dude. i have done more to it again lol. only thing that i have not done is weld the exhurst on as dnt have a welder the rest is just me in my light garage lol