my ma8 civic (lots of updates)

Guest craigblight

Craig, I feel for you for getting your car vandalized, I really do, as had it done to me. And it aint nice. But You started off the story by saying

Dont know wot to do about this site at the mo due to wot i found out

Your above post implies you have found out something bad about civic5. Whatever has happened to your car has nothing to do with this site. I imagine the person who did it is presumably the person you were having bother with before, who you said may try and join the forum to cause you trouble. We have no way of knowing who people are when they register in the forum, so find this whole thing quite derogatory about the club. If people are causing you trouble, and following you about the internet, then its up to you to sort that out. There are laws in place for both the vandalising of your property (ie: your car) and also for being trolled/pestered on the internet. 

The best thing you could do if you have evidence is report it to the police. Why you haven't already is beyond me, because if they've done it twice, they aren't exactly showing any signs of it being a one off. I certainly would have reported it to the police by now.

We don't mind you posting that your car has been vandalized, and that you're pee'd about it. We all would be! But don't blame the site or its members for it. Blame the person that did it and deal with it properly. Online arguments/slanging matches solves absolutely nothing. And it won't be accepted on this forum (it's also in the site rules, so shouldn't really have come to this anyways), or any pages/groups this club runs. So keep this away from the club.

• Like 2

indeed!! the previous clubs i have been on have been good, but not this good! i have made some really good friends from here aswel!

x2

That's why I'm still here without an M.....twice! :lol: