FroSTy my frozen white st225. revo stage 4 approx 350bhp - 370bhp. Wrapped

mcjacko1987

Just a few pics taken today. Been to the Oswestry British iron works breakfast meet today. Some stunning cars on display. Was a good turn out. Freezing though. Been sent these pics of FroSTy on display there...

FB_IMG_1482081628161_zpslh7xnz2g.jpg

FB_IMG_1482067098945_zpsgmpiezpz.jpg

And this shot of me leaving. Love this one. Stance on the car looks great here I think

IMG_20161218_173636_zpsxgt2q327.jpg

And one I ran out and took earlier as the sun set look stunning...

IMG_20161218_160851_zpspzdf4lzq.jpg

Looks absolutely stunning mate. Really love where youve gone with this one. Loving the vinyl too, looks amazing! My fiance has just picked up an 08 focus and have to say even though its a deisel its a cracking car to drive. Wonder if she'll let me get it vinyl wrapped! Lol

3 hours ago, Dave said:

Looks absolutely stunning mate. Really love where youve gone with this one. Loving the vinyl too, looks amazing! My fiance has just picked up an 08 focus and have to say even though its a deisel its a cracking car to drive. Wonder if she'll let me get it vinyl wrapped! Lol

Cheers dave. It's not over yet, plenty to do. Lots of little bits to do visually but should all come together lovely :)

The diesel focus have good torque figures. A remap can get them up to st spec I have heard :) .

Yeah, thats something were seriously thinking about mate. Garage we bought it from does mapping now too so have given us a quote to get it done. Not sure if the deisel has the same gearbox as the petrols but we've found if your approachnig a roundabout and go down into second, spot a gap and go for it it just doesnt wanna know if its below 1800rpm. And at 1800rpm in second means dropping back into 1st will have the engine screaming so bit of a bugger. 2nd gear just seems to be a really crap ratio.