Probs selling up.

matty1

Looks good. You should get that 200hp goal with that setup. Nice little bump in compression with cams very nice!

I'm hoping to get a bit more but it all depends on the dyno! I've been reading up and the place where I get my car tuned, eurospec 2000, it's a really hard dyno to impress compared to tdi north! But at the end of the day I'm not looking for a specific number, just want a decent running engine that when you floor it you leave most cars behind!

I'm deciding weather or not to strip it out too????

I've decided to go N/A rather than boost. Got a list of mods that I'm gonna be saving up and putting in to the head!

Just bought a 18c4 that's had 4thou skimmed off, sonic cleaned, running ITR springs and retainers. This is gonna be my new head that I'm gonna build up.

List of parts

Skunk 2 stage 2 cams tuner series

Skunk 2 alpha series springs and retainers

Skunk 2 pro series black cam gears

I may go for some pistons but don't know yet.

Gates racing timing belt

Gonna have to upgrade my intake pipe to atleast 3" and my exhaust manifold to a 4-1 or something!

Racing flywheel

Stage 2 clutch

That's my list, any different ideas are welcome and any help to on info about parts

If I were you I wouldn't have bought the b18c4 head would have gone any b18 head but the c4/c1 due to them having a few unique qualitys that prevent a lot of what are universal between b series head incompatible :/

But he plans to remove those good qualities by taking the snail (intake provides yhe best of both short and long runners with the use of iab's) out and all of the c4's guts, the iab's have already been disabled so there's no real need to use the c4 head the ports just don't match up with other intakes very well even those made to fit the c4 head.

But he plans to remove those good qualities by taking the snail (intake provides yhe best of both short and long runners with the use of iab's) out and all of the c4's guts, the iab's have already been disabled so there's no real need to use the c4 head the ports just don't match up with other intakes very well even those made to fit the c4 head.

I've already got a skunk 2 inlet manifold for the c4 so that's why I've went for another c4 so I don't have to buy another inlet manifold. And the cheapest b18c head I could find was £300, where I got this c4 head that's been sonic cleaned and eveything for £150, BARGAIN!