Civic MB4 Progress Thread

vti_786

Yeah them bottom bolts on rear are really troublesome I done mine on a Saturday at work and left rears to afternoon and snapped one doing it up was a real pain I would recommend getting one out and going down to somewhere that does all types of bolts and get two new ones and copperslip them up

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might leave the rear ones for a garage to do then. Although checked previous MOT, it seems as though the shocks on the rear were replaced 1 year ago, so may already have new bolts (wishful thinking)

anyone know the size of the bolts at all?

might as well go prepared

Here's the bolts you need, next day delivery.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewit ... 3334762595

You don't need anything apart from 2 spanners really mate, all your doing is chopping the welded nut off the metal plate and then replacing it with the above or similar. It's pretty simple, but you might get lucky if the rear suspension has been done recently.

Here's the bolts you need, next day delivery.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewit ... 3334762595

You don't need anything apart from 2 spanners really mate, all your doing is chopping the welded nut off the metal plate and then replacing it with the above or similar. It's pretty simple, but you might get lucky if the rear suspension has been done recently.

thank you guys, much appreciated

Hi guys, was wanting to get some poly linksfor the front ARB, anyone know if these will fit, it says it fits civic from 1992 - 1995.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271117279707?it ... 23&vxp=mtr

My links are the straight ones, so will this be fine?

I'v had a look at the link on the car and it seems at though it has a nut in the middle of the link,, will that make a difference?

Slow progress? Your already on the roll! :lol: That's some tasty mods you done so far.. You just need some nice 15's or 16's and your done!

lol, thanks

I don't think i will spend big on some flashy wheels, although i know it will transform the look.

I have some mb2 sr wheels which i'm sure are 15 inch, i might put them on, or i have some aftermarket ones but i need thin and short nuts for them so i can fit the centre caps on.

Just a little update

I have had the front D bushes replaced with genuine Honda ones

Also replaced the drop links with some quality Delphi ones:

th_droplinks_zps1d010b45.jpg

th_dbushes_zps999f1d26.jpg

About to give the suspensions legs a go, wish me luck :?