MB2 TRINITY D. K26. 23/11/14 BRAND NEW MINI MOD ????????

DAVEMB2

JDM OR NOT TO JDM   

37 members have voted

1. 1. TO JDM BRAKES OR NOT TO JDM BRAKES

• JDM BRAKES
    • NOT TO JDM

This poll is closed to new votes

Every day the story well be come more clear ,like I said this car TRINITY D Mb2 1.4 was sorn in late 2005 so realy she had not moved under her own power for 7 years or so . Hyper sport racing that took on my project had her for just under 3 years from 2005 to end of 2007 ( then I spent 7 months cleaning and skipping the shxx they had done ) they was the xxxxx who trashed her right to the point of she realy need to be crushed :evil::evil::twisted::twisted:

She still got a few months work to complete her but 80 % ready so you guys will get to known the spec and story [smitten.gif][smitten.gif]

So if you keep looking in on her the clues will start to appear and by weekend you should all no the full story of my TRINITY D [smitten.gif]

O and you will get to see her and the spec [smitten.gif]:lol::D:D

Ps that's if you lot all want to known the spec that is :lol::lol::lol:

I forgot you made another thread for Trinity D.. Cool I will keep an eye on this one ;) Some good stuff going on looking at the photos :) I got a bit confused when you had the car before those scumbags wrecked her. But it all makes sense now just reading through this thread [smitten.gif]

Arrrrrr guys tom says nah till she is 100% so not to tell you the spec or see her :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ok I wil forget what Tom said :lol:

So where am I on the project :lol::roll::roll: o yes my plan had gone to her being N/A MMMM this was going to need some work . I looked at what I had left on the car after it had all but gone :evil: it's no good I said we going to have to go right back to basics from the floor up and I knew then it was not going to be a quick job :lol:

So kw v1 would be my coilovers of choice that where I would start, it need to loose the rear drums so would need to a disc conversation 8-) ( done this on trin2 as well) mmm no brakes upfront so need to sort that :lol: the was 262mm on the 1.4 they was not going to cut it :lol: and while I was on the brakes a new master cylinder would also be a good idea MG 180 will do :lol: a steering rack was also need MB6 one was dropped in ( yes I could of got a dc2 one but at the time was a pain to get hold of ) and a whole new braking loom put in mmm had to look nice to :lol:

171B026C-4BCF-44F1-A483-64D90F32B6FB-96-000000178C29FCF2.jpg

809E4535-65A5-4FD9-A139-E741ADA3F310-96-0000000616ACD95A.jpg

More tomoz guys If you want it ????