MB2 TRINITY D. K26. 23/11/14 BRAND NEW MINI MOD ????????

DAVEMB2

JDM OR NOT TO JDM   

37 members have voted

1. 1. TO JDM BRAKES OR NOT TO JDM BRAKES

• JDM BRAKES
    • NOT TO JDM

This poll is closed to new votes

Right I think I need to get her nice and clean and a wax would be good . I think I have most of my bits back in or on the car the body work is no where near 100% but she did get trashed , she will have to get a spray at some point in the future . But not doing that till she starts to look bad from a distance ,got other thinks top secret to work on :):):wink:

• Like 2

Right I think I need to get her nice and clean and a wax would be good . I think I have most of my bits back in or on the car the body work is no where near 100% but she did get trashed , she will have to get a spray at some point in the future . But not doing that till she starts to look bad from a distance ,got other thinks top secret to work on :):):wink:

No its top secret because he doesn't know what it is yet. :-D

Was it not the gold supra that try brought over here and cracked something stupid like 200mph on the m1??

I think that's the one I was thinking of.

Skyline iirc

I remember that too, that probably came first didn't it?

Ok I think I need to give her an oil change she been on dyno a few times and a few little runs from being built . So think some new oil would be good :) o and a wax it's not raining lol

• Like 1

Ok I think I need to give her an oil change she been on dyno a few times and a few little runs from being built . So think some new oil would be good :) o and a wax it's not raining lol

Get it in while it's dry!!!