MB2 TRINITY D. K26. 23/11/14 BRAND NEW MINI MOD ????????

DAVEMB2

JDM OR NOT TO JDM   

37 members have voted

1. 1. TO JDM BRAKES OR NOT TO JDM BRAKES

• JDM BRAKES
    • NOT TO JDM

This poll is closed to new votes

Great fuel consumption figures there dave!! I'm lucky to get 300 from a full tank! Even when im careful my right foot can often be drawn to the floor, i cant figure a cure for this 'heavy right foot' syndrome!! Lol

Great fuel consumption figures there dave!! I'm lucky to get 300 from a full tank! Even when im careful my right foot can often be drawn to the floor, i cant figure a cure for this 'heavy right foot' syndrome!! Lol

There is only one cure and it doesn't bear thinking about. :unsure:

I don't know what I get around the town but I go up and down the A9 quite a lot and I usually get there and back with a little running around at the other end on one tank, that works out at about 350 miles. And that's not hanging around :P my record is edinburgh to Inverness in 1hr 55 lol

I don't know what I get around the town but I go up and down the A9 quite a lot and I usually get there and back with a little running around at the other end on one tank, that works out at about 350 miles. And that's not hanging around :P my record is edinburgh to Inverness in 1hr 55 lol

Not bad! I find on a run the speed doesn't matter too much as long as you're not forever accelerating and slowing down! 

Yer all this said I was not worrying about the fuel coz she was built not for every day use just weekend fun lol , really what I wanted to build was a GT type of mental honda so you could do long trips if I want but also be like a mental type R like they used to be dc2 a sort of all rounder . So she goes mmmmmmmmmm grandad drive and a then hit the pedal and all hell breaks loose and NO TURBO going on under the bonnet.

Do not get me wrong I love boost ,turbo or super charged but you just got to love N/A tooooooooooooooooooooo so sometime after 5000rpm you go holy shxx :lol:

• Like 2

O yer she's had an oil change :) still can not work out the dam heater blower works one time and then next time it does not mmmmmm

I wonder if one of the yellow relays could be at fault mmmm whats you think ? If so anyone know where to get them ?