MB2 TRINITY D. K26. 23/11/14 BRAND NEW MINI MOD ????????

DAVEMB2

JDM OR NOT TO JDM   

37 members have voted

1. 1. TO JDM BRAKES OR NOT TO JDM BRAKES

• JDM BRAKES
    • NOT TO JDM

This poll is closed to new votes

Wow dave!!! Looking great mate...

Theres nothing more to say than what has already been said really but one question... With your beaks bar what route do your brake lines take now as ive had to leave mine loose atm as they're in the way of the bar lol

Wow dave!!! Looking great mate...

Theres nothing more to say than what has already been said really but one question... With your beaks bar what route do your brake lines take now as ive had to leave mine loose atm as they're in the way of the bar lol

Mm what you mean I have one on both Ms they not near the brakes ( you mean the lower tie bar ?)

Well ive put my beaks bar on and had to remove the solid brake line that bolted onto the chassis in that area... In this pic the red line is where the brake line is hanging now and the blue circles are where it should be bolted but it doesnt sit there anymore as the beaks bar is in the way?? :/

F27C8316-2B17-4AC3-BC19-011D136E11B8-916

These beaks bars do look snazzy but what do they do? also is the brake line braided? you could secure it through one of the empty holes with a cable tie? I do enjoy a good cable tie session, most of my deck is cable ties!

Love the Deck by the way, nice work!

Well ive put my beaks bar on and had to remove the solid brake line that bolted onto the chassis in that area... In this pic the red line is where the brake line is hanging now and the blue circles are where it should be bolted but it doesnt sit there anymore as the beaks bar is in the way?? :/

F27C8316-2B17-4AC3-BC19-011D136E11B8-916

Mine is like this too with the beaks bar fitted. I would make custom brackets for them :)