MB2 TRINITY D. K26. 23/11/14 BRAND NEW MINI MOD ????????

DAVEMB2

JDM OR NOT TO JDM   

37 members have voted

1. 1. TO JDM BRAKES OR NOT TO JDM BRAKES

• JDM BRAKES
    • NOT TO JDM

This poll is closed to new votes

Man I hate looking at this thread. I get a severe jealousy kick in. Such a beautiful car. Seriously If I had a hat which I don't I would be taking bit off to you

I on the other hand have many hats and i take them all off to you..

Again some amazing effects with all the bits going on and re the lights imo if they are legal leave the blacked ones on all day as they look too good for words...

• Like 2

I on the other hand have many hats and i take them all off to you..

Again some amazing effects with all the bits going on and re the lights imo if they are legal leave the blacked ones on all day as they look too good for words...

Yer it's one of them things about the lights love the look yes you can see the lights fine when on and braking no prob ,but its just asking to be stopped with them on coz they are after maket dark tints . Arrrrrrrrrrrr

Yer it's one of them things about the lights love the look yes you can see the lights fine when on and braking no prob ,but its just asking to be stopped with them on coz they are after maket dark tints . Arrrrrrrrrrrr

If they're bright enough to pass an MOT, there's nothing they can do although that won't prevent them pulling you over and trying it on. :(

i know what you mean, no point asking to be pulled..Guess you will be popping them on and off from now on then  :cry:  :cry:

On for photos, then back off again  :wink:  :wink:  LOL that would be mad if you did that so shows it is then...

Yer I no it's a bit off a bummer may have a think on some ideas, but yes def be on for shows ( if I can ever get to any with work at summer ) but yes I do love my blacked with a bit of a mirror finish lights they just blend in to the body :)

O the other job is to get my projectors to work and fit them gives her a nice mean look :)