MB2 TRINITY D. K26. 23/11/14 BRAND NEW MINI MOD ????????

DAVEMB2

JDM OR NOT TO JDM   

37 members have voted

1. 1. TO JDM BRAKES OR NOT TO JDM BRAKES

• JDM BRAKES
    • NOT TO JDM

This poll is closed to new votes

Ok new small mod now to go with my red and black inside the car and so you do not get that rattle when you put things in the glove box a red retrim :)

Clever, never even thought that someone might mod this. Might even do this myself...

OK WELL I JDM THE BRAKES :lol: Well ukjdm the brakes :lol: that's five to you lot :lol: and kept the fog light too

WITH THE LIGHTS ON

738F7624-55C4-47DE-93B4-B6DDD19ECEE3.jpg

WITH LIGHTS AND FOG LIGHT ON

39B1E00F-7450-4E8C-A276-F9B668F60C13.jpg

WITH FULL BRAKE LIGHTS ON

E984EA3F-7ED3-4552-866A-4F6254502BE7.jpg

29E4F4B4-3913-45A4-8C0C-E32645A5CB71.jpg

Forgot to do a brake with fog on so you can see the fog on with brake lights on :)

More little mods to come :) keep an eye open . You can see from a very long distance now when I brake ,and if I have hit vtec that's how far behind you would be when I am braking :lol::lol::lol:

This car looks amazing, I've not read the whole thread yet though although it does looks fantastic, I love the retrim with the seats particularly, and the amount of gauges as well :D

If you don't mind me asking what size are the tyres on the alloys please? I've seen they're 17's and they look perfect how they're sat, I've been thinking about some Black Pro Race 1.2s for my Sicilian Red MB3 and if I can get it looking anywhere near a quarter as nice as yours sit's I'll be very happy :D

Thanks in advance and I apologise for the noob question :)

• Like 1

@Ryan6926

This car looks amazing, I've not read the whole thread yet though although it does looks fantastic, I love the retrim with the seats particularly, and the amount of gauges as well :D

If you don't mind me asking what size are the tyres on the alloys please? I've seen they're 17's and they look perfect how they're sat, I've been thinking about some Black Pro Race 1.2s for my Sicilian Red MB3 and if I can get it looking anywhere near a quarter as nice as yours sit's I'll be very happy :D

Thanks in advance and I apologise for the noob question :)

Tyres are 205/40/17 :)

• Like 1