Ruby's replacement revealed........

Dave

Very nice, didn't know what you getting :lol::lol:;)

Once you get used to 6 gears, it's hard going back to a car with 5. I've been grinding gears this week as 6 wasn't there :lol::lol:

LoL tell me about it!! Just starting to get used to them now, but god knows what will happen when I drive Ruby again!!! lol

I love the front end of these just hate the rears lol. How much you pay for it Dave if u don't mind me asking.

Got her for £11,700 mate. A lot of cash, but a hella lot of car for the money. Plus dealers prices are usually a bit more too, but didn't fancy going the private route for something that cost that much. Believe it or not, the dealerships mark up on it was less that £500 with the deal i got ;)

Your MB6 is a stunner hope you get what you deserve for it pal personally not an FN fan but what ever makes you happy hope you enjoy it will be a real shame to see your MB6 go hopefully a member will buy it cracking motor.

Very nice, didn't know what you getting :lol::lol:;)

Once you get used to 6 gears, it's hard going back to a car with 5. I've been grinding gears this week as 6 wasn't there :lol::lol:

LoL tell me about it!! Just starting to get used to them now, but god knows what will happen when I drive Ruby again!!! lol

lol know the feeling, the old mb1 was an autobox drove that for 18month's with very few manual's driven inbetween, made for a intresting test drive of stoatman's aerodeck that i bought. god know what he thought of my driving :? one thing i did find hard was 5th gear kept trying to find another gear [smash.gif] after a week or so of getting used to the car and a manual box again it all fell back in to place.

to stoatman's, i'm sorry for grinding the gear's on the deck when i test drove it :shock::shock::shock::shock: but it had been a long time since i'd driven a manual in any sort of way for a long period....

and i do still [smitten.gif][smitten.gif][smitten.gif] the mighty deck...

and your also right, trying to find a clean vti deck is hard work and you would of ended up traveling a fair way, i did lincolnshire to cheshire..

nice one Dave - she looks like a goodun 8-)

always thought it's hard to tell the difference between type r and non on these ones.

Karen will be jealous, ths is her fave civic.

looks like a mint example too. :)