What method do you use to Tax/Re-Tax your car  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What method do you use to Tax/Re-Tax your car

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do mine online, 12 months at a time.

Not worth standing in the que when you can do it from the comfort of your lounge & have it delivered straight to our door :)

Not worth standing in the que when you can do it from the comfort of your lounge & have it delivered straight to our door :)

I bet yours is £120 a year or similar isn't it? When I had my Leon FR TDi is was that anyway! Happy days, quick and cheap! :lol:

I bet yours is £120 a year or similar isn't it? When I had my Leon FR TDi is was that anyway! Happy days, quick and cheap! :lol:

Yeah, something like that! I just pay it & don't take notice of what it is :lol::lol:

Yeah, something like that! I just pay it & don't take notice of what it is :lol::lol:

It's nice when you can just ignore it like that! :lol:

Not when it's £270 though! [smash.gif]:lol:

You forgot the age old, steal it out of a convertible option on the poll! :lol:

I know someone who before it all went online and onto a database, used to print them out and the coppers apparently were none the wiser without a PNC check! :lol: