How Do You Buy Your Road Tax ????????

Mr Brown

What method do you use to Tax/Re-Tax your car  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What method do you use to Tax/Re-Tax your car

Tax_zps712dcdb2.jpg

So as you gather i have just retaxed my M and used the online service as usual, and again as usual it was done in just over a minute

So i posed this question because who actually bothers going to the post office with your handfull of paper to prove to the silly women that you want to part with cash for your car after queueing for ages

Oh and the silly neo thing (the black squiggly box) i tried it and it did not work on my android

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do mine online as well, it seem's much less painfull handing over £220 in cash to the post office, to get a round bit of paper,

and another question, what do you buy, 6mth's or 12 mth's?

i buy 12, as i put £20 away each month in separate part of my bank account. so i don't fall short to pay it, due to may being a busy month (truckfest etc).

I don't usually own a car long enough to tax it, but with the couple that i have taxed i do it online. Quicker and easier,more so due to the parking in our town is just ridiculous.

I've just done mine online, £270 lighter! Could have been worse, government moved the goal posts and made it so any car up to 2005 55 plate that went over bank K would only be taxed at band K rate (£270 a year), the Saabtanic should have either been £360 a year or even £440, I forget which!