3 years motoring, major costs with a MB6

PsychoDogBeast

Hi there all

I havnt been on here for a while but i thought i ought to post what repairs ive had to do to Cindy for the last 3 years of happy motoring

Apart from the tires, routine servicing, oil changes and ridiculous cost splitfire spark plugs.

rear drop links, 3 sets

front anti roll bar bushes, 3 sets

drive shafts, both sides, the Honda ones get weak at 85-90k and snap under hard acceleration on lowered cars

rear anti roll bar bushes, once.....replaced with a MG ZS rear anti roll bar, with new bushes (good mod)

1 Battery

exhaust, had a Toyo sports exhaust off ebay, good quality but very annoying, rear tip looked daft and was really noisy, car went to Nortech in barnsley for a new centre box welding in and an OEM stainless tip (result)

New door card off ebay as my velour came adrift

New windscreen due to some pleasant!!! moron cutting me up on the M62 and flicking a stone at my car.

So there you have it, Shes been my best car to date, been the most reliable car ive had to date and still going strong for the 8 years ive owned her. Not bad for the so called unloved Civic lol

Cheers for reading

James

Nice one :D just love them and coz they are under rated :D I have had TRIN2 (mb3) for nearly 4years and had TRINITYD for yer 12years :shock: yer I no she been of the road for half that :lol:

8 years is a long time to have her, i will probably have mine just as long, As i cant really fault anything with her :D

x2, I can't fault anything with mine either, I can't think of anything else that gives you as many smiles per mile without costing the earth or being horribly unreliable. :)

• 8 months later...