VTi-S MB6 project. Turbo fitted

darthcrab

So, I recently got myself an MB6 VTI-S
I got this cheap and decided to do some bits to it, as I kind of like the idea of it with this basically.

I am in the "process" of getting a turbo kit for it at the end of the week. and also waiting on a guy from Ebay to let me know when I can pick up the MG ZS 180 suspension and rear anti roll bar.

Things to do before June 30th, for the Jap show.

(not in this order)

Fit MGZS 180 suspension and anti roll bar
Buy and fit turbo kit
fit new discs and pads.
decide on what wheels to get, 15" ITR ones or go up to 17"
Buy and fit Accord type R spoiler
Buy and fit front and rear strut brace

Other things I would like to get done soon after.

Steering wheel
New front seats, possibly Accord type r ones, not sure if they would fit though?
Have the car vinyl wrapped in Matt red or white.
More done to the chassis, possibly coilovers, more struts, anything to improve the handling to a good standard.

There are a bunch of small things I will do as I go along, that either I can't think of or feel no point in posting up as they just seems like not worth it, like a cd player etc. but will post up as and when I do them.

here are a couple of pics, not great but an idea. the last one shows after a polish and the swirl marks. paint really isnt that great with a few scuffs here and there, so that was my thinking towards the wrap. especially after seeing my brothers ek9 today freshly painted and looking amazing.

20130515_135848.jpg
20130516_111156.jpg
20130602_133028.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a 98. on a R. has a few crappy bits on the paint work, but today in the sun, it really does look nice.

Yes, big list to get done by end of the month, but if all goes to plan, most should be done by the weekend. Suspension, brakes and turbo. fingers crossed haha

Looks like a decent base, hell of a list to get sorted in just a few weeks though, especially the turbo conversion. :o

ATR seats do fit but you'll need recaro runners which are rare as hens teeth apparently, I expect they could be made to fit though. :D

Be nice to see some pics of your bro's EK9. :)

Looks like a decent base, hell of a list to get sorted in just a few weeks though, especially the turbo conversion. :o

ATR seats do fit but you'll need recaro runners which are rare as hens teeth apparently, I expect they could be made to fit though. :D

Yep but you can alway butcher/mod your original runner to make them fit! ;)

Yep but you can alway butcher/mod your original runner to make them fit! ;)

Thats good to know buddy. nice one

The EK9 is in the middle of a respray. New meister coilovers fitted, buddy club camber adjusters and I guess the main thing is it has a B18c6 integra engine in it.

buddy club spec 2 exhaust, jdm ecu, some cams from amuurica, not sure what brand. hopefully he will be ready by end of the month, but it has taken 2 and a half years for him to decide to take it off the garden and do it all lol..

It's a 98. on a R. has a few crappy bits on the paint work, but today in the sun, it really does look nice.

Yes, big list to get done by end of the month, but if all goes to plan, most should be done by the weekend. Suspension, brakes and turbo. fingers crossed haha

wow its an R registration your is one of the earliest ones :) what month was it registered because if it's january its one of the very first :D

wow its an R registration your is one of the earliest ones :) what month was it registered because if it's january its one of the very first :D

feb it was reg'd!! :D

Planning to go and get the turbo kit on thursday eve. Suspension on friday. hopefully!!! no rush, still 3 weeks to go, but kinda really wanting it all here, even if I dont fit it all until next week.

Might have sourced some seats cheap, so they "may" come by jap show also.

Anyone here going to it? be good to meet up with some other members and get ideas and stuff on things :)