De-cat or not to de-cat

spudley1988

Hey folks just wandered if their was going to be any real gains from a de-cat on my mb3. I understand these aint the fastet things on the planet but has anyone done a de-cat and noticed any reasonable gains? Obviously need to watch for police round our area due to noise but they usually leave me alone now due to previous harassment from them and the amount of complaints against them i made.

So opinions, Cat in or cat out?

Guessing it still made it a bit louder but not as loud as a straight pipe? Also where did you get the supersprint one?  cheers :)

yeah made it louder mate for sure :razz: good quaitly but your paying for it! >>> supersprint decat = £100,,,, ebay ones = £40-£60

>>>> http://www.supersprint.com/en/IT/prod-c-7095-5936-7869-front_exhaust.aspx <<<<

Yea my mate has an impreza and had a sports cat but changed it to a de-cat and he noticed no difference at all. I think it depends on the sports cat though he was saying. Hopefully wont be too bad at mot time just lucky its only once a year.

:eek:

I sent that to you ages ago!

i know mate!! wednesday its going on!! i rang my mate up at his garage and booked it in. i haven't got time to do it working 12 hour nights all the time.