Re: KNK Project. photowhorish!

KiNK43

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I find shifting quite hard work. I guess because it was shorter on top and longer underneathe. So less leverage.

Hopefully this will improve things a fair bit

That is a very nice nob and extension. Did your mate make the nob too?

Noo its a ripspeed gearknob! But sssshhhhhh we don't talk about that. It was 99p on eBay and for that I can't complain!

Almost looks like one piece though its all such a good fit. Obviously we made it to fit that knob.

Blimey I'm gettin uncomfortable saying knob this many tines

I did notice yours Dave, looked very nice indeed! I've had one in my eBay watch list for ages. Just could never justify paying 25 quid for a piece of bar. God I'm tight

nothing misses me off than some twat parking sooo close to my car :evil::evil::evil: . these people dont have any respect.

personally id approach who's car it was and at least leave a note on the windscreen asking a payment for repairs, or else the matter will go to the insurance. after all you ain't going no-where neither are they ;)

Extending the length of your knob always gives pleasing results. WACK11111

Good work mate and the ripspeed golfball looks pretty good too. 8-)

Right well I had a lil leak on my matrix which I had repaired. I had some over heating type issues after jap show last weekend.

It was suggested to look at the thermostat so I replaced the thermostat today. After testing the old one it was stuck shut.

So happy days. Oh no!

Why had my coolant dropped off? Why is is my bleeding carpet drenched again?

My heater matrix has bust a gudden! Possibly pressure? Since thermostat not opening.

I don't know but it does mean it needs replacing. If anyone has one spare let me know please.

Currently my car looks like this... Carrying on tomorrow and when I can

IMG-20120621-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20120621-WA0006.jpg

Archived