Re: KNK Project. photowhorish!

KiNK43

dam sounds like you are proper low! :o even i havent grounded out on a main road and i have been on some bumpy roads

that remind me i need to get lower ;)

I'm rolling at 22" from floor to center of arch if I remember correctly. Scrapes a lot. Midbox, front arb, oil pan. Will jack it up a bit after jap show. It's becoming a nuisance even tho I love how it looks

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply
engine bay looks great, not full of colour, just a few highlights which brings it all together ;)
I [smitten.gif] the look of your bay, very :mrgreen:

Thanks guys. Thinking it needs a manifold in there!!!!!!!!

looking good mate!!! only the manifold and mid box touch scrapes!!!hit the front toe once... other then that i got use to it... takes some skills driving a lowered car... just got to know your roads and which parts to avoid :-)

Yeah I know what your saying shadz. The routes I take regular I know where every bump or hole is.. just when I go somewhere new it can be a pain. I wouldnt mind but I just don't want to break the car!

IMAG0676.jpg

Sticker looks familiar :D

Loving the plug cover, it brings the other green bits together nicely! And nice to meet you on Sunday!

IMAG0676.jpg

Sticker looks familiar :D

Loving the plug cover, it brings the other green bits together nicely! And nice to meet you on Sunday!

Are you rocking a vtec goes buuuccckkkkaaawww! Sticker too?

Awesome.

Nice to meet you also, with ya posh never seen a bum seats.

thaught id put this up as the rain prevented me from unveiling my "paul knight inspired" civic 5 plug thingy at the meet today!

IMAG0655.jpg

IMAG0661.jpg

IMAG0660.jpg

I love black and bright green goes well together imo

Archived