Re: KNK Project. photowhorish!

KiNK43

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice jake I had total closure on mb2 with my Clifford :D and it's cool when you leave the windows down walk off hit the button and up they go . That said I had engine start cool to 8-)8-):):)

Ahhh don't say that Dave. I was soooo tempted just to order the full setup previously. Just didn't ike the look of all the wiring. But its not so bad. Should have got the engine start :?

Yer it's cool I liked it when I was in a car park and when some one near was pressing there alarm to get in or leave I would sart the engine from away sothey could not see me should see there faces :shock::?:shock::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah its gotta be pretty cool. Just don't leave it in gear. Eek

I do love a good bleeeep bleeep aswell.

Had a toad alarm Yeatr ago and liked a bleeep. But used to go off all time if ya pressed button wrong. Pretty embarrassing when you can't start your own car!

Thanks mate :D

You won't be saying that when my engine bay looks like yours :lol:

Patent pending

You got to be careful of simpo he is a bit like that!!! :lol::lol::lol:

IMAG0676.jpg

Sticker looks familiar :D

Loving the plug cover, it brings the other green bits together nicely! And nice to meet you on Sunday!

Are you rocking a vtec goes buuuccckkkkaaawww! Sticker too?

Awesome.

Nice to meet you also, with ya posh never seen a bum seats.

Yep! On my at the time posh almost no paint flaking rocker cover! :lol:

IMAG0092.jpg

bit miffed because my rear replacement bumper is an absolute state, much worse than the one on the car!

then to get on my nerves even more i came out the house this morning top find a ford focus stuck in a space far too small in front of my car and a dirty scrape round my front bumper!

pushed the bumper in under the wing and cracked the paint.

Thanks very F++kin much!

The body7 work on my car has gone from mint to rough in the space of a month! not happy

Archived