Re: KNK Project. photowhorish!

KiNK43

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cars running great to be honest. Just I need a sensible car cus my wife needs to drive now and she can't handle the silly clutch and the 5mph over speed bumps.

so I don't need five doors on the civic so im gonna find a clean eg or a ek would probably be easier to find.

and have a go at the swap. might even do a mini rebuild an put a b16 head on too. That's how I'm thinking at the min.

Cars running great to be honest. Just I need a sensible car cus my wife needs to drive now and she can't handle the silly clutch and the 5mph over speed bumps.

so I don't need five doors on the civic so im gonna find a clean eg or a ek would probably be easier to find.

and have a go at the swap. might even do a mini rebuild an put a b16 head on too. That's how I'm thinking at the min.

Yeah loads of EK/EJ's around you could use as shells for your running gear!

Be sad to see her go dude but you gotta do what you gotta do! [smash.gif]

How much of the car does Paul have dibs on? He will be like a hawk after pray

:lol:

Well anything worth owt is going on me new car! Bits n bobs on fleabay. Rest down the scrapper to become bean tins one day!

Such a shame to be scrapping it but best of luck to you, personally I'd go for a stripped out eg and some forced induction. :twisted:

If you're gonna do it, go mental.

im still driving it for now and really enjoying it too!, still get very tempted to start a turbo project on this but then i can just imagine money getting out of hand and it being incredibly unreliable, not that i would need it as a daily.

but well. the plan remains the same for now. once i find a diesel seat ibiza i will be stripping the mb down for bits.

Archived